A beautiful world - Imagine with your heart
About me:
People are calling me Tauseef
Ahmed. I am a writer, speaker, debater, sports man and a social media activist.
Some Times I am
thinking, who's am I?
Then my pen is
answering me:
You're nothing. God
gifted a power of speak and raise awareness through pen to you.
This was the time,
when I thaught, What should I write?
The society asked
me, I am incomplete, There’s a lot of wrong things that you can discuss.
Let start with my
first novel. Zindagi Ka Khilona where I tried to write a complexities of life.
how sometimes parents became a enemy of us. How they're breaking our wishes.
How they're cutting our wings of fly.
But I did know,
people will raise a lot of questions on
this.
I cannot explain why
I wrote this. I cannot say to you can this happen in real?
then the society
asked me regarding to the Kashmir I wrote Kashmir Mera Jigar.
this story based on
the real heroes who glossed their life’s for their motherland.
I realized What
we're doing for them. Nothing, just we're making phool. but who's? There's not any clear
answer. I think own yourself. but how? I explained in my story on Kashmir.
Being a deep
thinker, I continued my journey. and now I've a collection of 26 books claimed
with my name.
Being a speaker, I done various
speeches and presented a lot of bills at several Model United nations for
raising voice for the rights of
differently abled community.
Alhamdulilah I am
achieving the success and getting positive results on my efforts.
As a social media activist I
done various projects with several Channels and organizations.
In order to make
society educative I done a project called Rising Pakistan. Where I invited
guests across all over the Pakistan. I done several podcasts on different
topics.
You can watch my
efforts at:
Currently I decided to make
online courses for education. Inshallah our first course will launch on first
of January 2025.
These courses are
free for a specific time.
I’m really Happy for everything
because, I want to do a lot of things and people are supporting me.
I would like to
highly thanks to my team and who’s aren’t
in my team.
Really I’ve no words
to express my feelings.
JUST BIG
THANKS
Connect We a:
Comments
Post a Comment